Last Update: May 9, 2022
3. Use of Data
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- To provide the services and/or information that you have asked for.
- To send our newsletter but you can opt out of it.
- To enforce our rights, carry out our obligations, prevent fraud, respond to government requests, facilitate disputes between users.
- To accomplish any other purpose for which the information was provided.
Cookies are small bits of text data placed on your device when you visit sites. Cookies record data about your activity, such as which pages you view and what you click on. Cookies assist our Site to recognize your device when you return. For example, cookies can help us to remember your preferences, username, analyze the performance of our Site and recommend content that may be most relevant to your interests.
- Analytics. This type of cookies shows us which pages users view, which links are popular, etc. These cookies only provide anonymized information that does not identify anybody personally. This information is then bundled with the similar information from the other users, so that we can analyze the general usage patterns.
- Essential cookies. These are necessary to provide the services that you have asked for. Without these essential cookies, our Site would not be able to operate. They are necessary to enable users to navigate through the Site and use its main features. E.g., essential cookies identify registered users so that they can access member-only areas of the site. Essential cookies keep users logged in. If a subscriber disables essential cookies, that subscriber won’t be able to get to all of the content that a subscription entitles them to. These cookies don’t collect information that could be utilized for the purposes of marketing or figuring out what places on the internet you have visited.
- To show relevant advertising. If we allow ads on our Site, they can contain cookies in order to provide ads most relevant to your interests. They can also help limit the number of times you see a particular ad and to assess the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
- To improve your browsing experience. This type of cookies enables the site to remember users’ preferences and settings, such as geographic region or language. They can also be used to restrict the number of times an ad is shown, to remember which forms you have already filled in, so that you don’t have to do it again.
There is a way to turn off cookies by going to your browser’s Help or Settings menu. However, keep in mind that disabling cookies may limit your use of the Site and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
7. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided any personal info, it will be erased from our database as soon as reasonably possible, except when we need to keep that information for legal purposes or to notify a parent or guardian. However, portions of this data may remain in back-up archives or web logs even after we erase it from our databases. If a parent or guardian believes that a child has sent us personal information, send us an e-mail.
9. International Transfer
We process your personal information in the United States. This is where it will be transferred to in case you are located somewhere else. By submitting any personal information to us, you agree to its transfer to and processing in the United States.
10. Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
If you have any questions or wish to ask to access, modify or delete any of your personal data on our Site, please send all requests to email@example.com. Note that we can deny your request if we think it would violate any law or cause the information to be incorrect.